Membership Admission Fee
Please present your Membership ID while entering Al Ain Adventure.
Ladies Night Terms & Conditions
- Boys aged 9 and below are allowed. ID Card should be presented.
- Closed shoes are recommended for all activities.
- The minimum height to participate in any of the activities is 1.2 m.
- Photography and Videography are prohibited during the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Advanced booking 48 hours prior to your visit is mandatory.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to process any refunds, as per management’s policy.
- Sun Beds & Umbrellas are included in the admission fee.
- General Admission is valid for one day only.
- Guest may not leave the facility once entered; re-entry will require a new ticket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Guests with an infectious disease will have to be restricted from swimming or participating in any of the activities.
- Taking any photographs other than that of your own family is strictly prohibited.
- Suitable swimwear is recommended at all times.
- Please follow the lifeguard’s instructions at all times.
- Kindly do not enter the water if you have a gastro intestinal infection within the last 48 hours.
- No Queue jumping, please.
- Floatation aids are provided throughout the park.
- Participants are requested to ensure that Al Ain Adventure property is not damaged. In case of damage, we will be forced to hold you responsible.
- Be informed that some activities have height & weight restrictions.
- We recommend all jewelry be removed for your safety.
- Please cooperate with the security staff of Al Ain Adventure to inspect the bags for security reasons.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Outside Food & Beverages are restricted inside the park.
- The Park operates 24 hour CCTV surveillance system.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please adhere to the code of etiquette for water-based activities.
- A recycling program is implemented.
- No pets allowed.
- Swimwear/ Tights & Tees Allowed (Nylon/Lycra only)
- Swimwear or Beach Wear for kids (Nylon/Lycra)
- Abaya, Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Cotton & Hosiery are strictly not allowed.
- Underwear is not allowed.
- Products with exposed zippers & fasteners are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Only proper swimwear is allowed in the pools.
- No diving or shoulder riding is allowed.
- For your own safety always follow the lifeguard’s instructions.
- No entry to the surf pool for safety reasons during surfing.
- Please use a life jacket if you can’t swim, and return it after use.
- Flip-flops are not allowed while swimming or in activities.
Entry Terms and Conditions
Our guests’ safety is a top priority for us to ensure that the high standards set by us are complied with by all visitors of Al Ain Adventure (as defined below).
Entry will only be allowed to Al Ain Adventure for those guests who are willing to comply with these terms and conditions of entry (Entry Conditions). Please assist Al Ain Adventure in ensuring the attractions and facilities remain safe places to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
In these Entry Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Ticket: a valid ticket allowing the holder entry to Al Ain Adventure; Premises: Al Ain Adventure Company: Al Ain Adventure Registered Address: Al Ain Adventure PO Box 88202 Al Ain United Arab Emirates
- All persons entering Al Ain Adventure are admitted subject to the following Entry Conditions. Any person failing to do so may be removed from the premises by Al Ain Adventure personnel, security, or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that Al Ain Adventure may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. While inside Al Ain Adventure, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by Al Ain Adventure personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of Al Ain Adventure.
- By entering Al Ain Adventure, all persons acknowledge that they are under a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of any person accompanying them, considering personal medical conditions. All persons in and around Al Ain Adventure should behave in a safe manner at all times.
- Al Ain Adventure, acting reasonably at all times, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission, ban from entry to Al Ain Adventure, or remove from Al Ain Adventure without the right to refund any person who:
- Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst traveling to Al Ain Adventure whether by bus, taxi, public transport, or other means, where such behavior has been reported to Al Ain Adventure by a reliable independent source;
- Has been convicted of a criminal offense relating to Al Ain Adventure or civil unrest, which, in the opinion of Al Ain Adventure, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other guests or staff, or uses violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or insulting words or behavior or in any way behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Climbs or stands upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, or any other buildings at the Al Ain Adventure facilities. Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, premises, fences, barriers, walls, attraction structures, exhibits, fabrics, or buildings at Al Ain Adventure.
- Has displayed any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive, or insulting;
- Has previously acted in any manner which has caused any other to report that individual to Al Ain Adventure;
- Is attempting to regain admission to the Al Ain Adventure or has been found inside without a valid Ticket;
- Has purchased or obtained any tickets or discount vouchers from any unauthorized source.
- Enters any areas of Al Ain Adventure where access to the general public guests is prohibited.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to above.
- All persons entering Al Ain Adventure must pay for admission and/or hold a valid Ticket that has been obtained from Al Ain Adventure, the official website, or an authorized third party.
- No child or children under the age of 16 will be admitted to Al Ain Adventure unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Al Ain Adventure reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
- If same-day re-entry into Al Ain Adventure is required, the appropriate proof of purchase identifier obtained before exiting Al Ain Adventure, a valid ticket, and a receipt must be shown at the time of re-entry to regain access. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Al Ain Adventure personnel.
- All Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, not for resale, and will become automatically void on any transfer for value.
- Tickets are not valid for special events or concerts which may attract a separate admission fee.
- Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Al Ain Adventure in its absolute discretion chooses to do so.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the Ticket. Please check the Al Ain Adventure operating calendar for opening dates and times.
- Non-dated tickets booked in advance do not guarantee admission to the Al Ain Adventure, especially during busy times or on specific days when there are special events. Please visit www.alainadventure.com for more details.
- Tickets booked online will be delivered in accordance with the attraction’s delivery procedure.
- AL AIN ADVENTURE IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. The sale of tickets/vouchers by anyone other than Al Ain Adventure and its authorized distributors is strictly prohibited. Only persons authorized by Al Ain Adventure are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to guests within the grounds.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Al Ain Adventure, guests are admitted subject to the condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into Al Ain Adventure any of the following:
- Weapons of any kind (including ceremonial weapons)
- Explosives including fireworks, pyrotechnics, or smoke bombs
- Any outside Food and Beverages
- Illegal Drugs / Narcotics
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that represents someone as an emergency personnel
- Glass bottles
- Animals of any description (with the exception of Registered Assistance Dogs)
- Two Way Radios
- Skateboards. Scooters, Hoverboards, Inline skates, or Shoes with built-in wheels
- Bicycles or transport devices (with the exception of Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs)
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels and devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted.
- Folding chairs
- Laser pens/lights
- Any other items which Al Ain Adventure believes may cause injury or present a safety hazard
- The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other guests is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the intensity of attractions within the park, there is limited space and picnics are not permitted on Al Ain Adventure property. Allowances are made for guests with special dietary requirements. Storage facilities are not available for food being brought to the park.
Guests with special dietary requirements can report to a Guest Relations Assistant upon arrival for further assistance.
- Any person found to be in possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous will be immediately escorted from the premises without the right to refund and Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to make reports to the relevant authorities which may lead to prosecution.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is not permitted within Al Ain Adventure. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor may not be taken into the premises and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without the right to refund.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using, or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the premises without the right to a refund. Al Ain Adventure also reserves the right to refer such cases to the Abu Dhabi Police or other relevant authority.
- Guests must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst at Al Ain Adventure. If guests are wearing clothing that is indecent or likely to cause offense in any way, they will not be permitted entry. For some activities, guests may not wear loose clothing due to health and safety reasons. If, after being requested by the Activities personnel, a guest refuses to dress appropriately, Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to remove such guests from the premises, without giving a refund.
- The only transport devices which are permitted within Al Ain Adventure are wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behavior likely to cause annoyance to other guests or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of Al Ain Adventure.
- Al Ain Adventure will endeavor to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests on any given day. However, Al Ain Adventure reserves the right, without prior notice to close and change the availability of the Activity and/or the Activity’s operating hours. Al Ain Adventure in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the premises at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to guest areas including any Activity. The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include closure due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure the safety and security of guests, or if Al Ain Adventure at its discretion considers the circumstances so require.
- For Tickets purchased online or in advance, if the Activity is closed for any of the reasons set out in condition 23, Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the Attraction on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
- All rides, Activities, amusements, transport systems, and any other facilities located at the Activity must only be used in accordance with Al Ain Adventure or the relevant operator’s instructions.
- Guests are permitted to take photographs and recordings within certain areas of the Activity, provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose. Commercial and or Public Recordings must receive, and be able to produce, written authority from the PR and Marketing Department.
- By accepting these regulations, guests acknowledge that the Attraction may on demand have access to photographs taken and video footage captured by guests to the Attraction and request that certain photographs and/or footage are deleted if they are or are deemed to be offensive to other guests and/or staff.
- By accepting these regulations, guests agree not to intentionally photograph and/or capture video footage of any individual without that person’s permission and must adhere to all photography/filming restrictions in place from time to time whilst within the Activity.
- It is strictly prohibited to use Cameras, Video Recording, or any other electronic equipment whilst on an Activity within the theme park. Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to remove guests using such equipment from the park without a refund.
- From time to time Al Ain Adventure or other authorized parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the park, which may feature guests. Entry to the park is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you, therefore, agree that Al Ain Adventure or any authorized party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising, or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Al Ain Adventure or such authorized party (as the case may be).
- CCTV cameras are used to assist in the proper running of Activities. However, the Activities does not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras except to state that the installation has been independently certified as compliant with local codes by an authorized consultant to Abu Dhabi Police.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited from the Activity (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked on the premises. Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to contact any relevant authority in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside and in premises owned and/or operated by Al Ain Adventure, except for in the designated smoking areas identified on the park map of the Activities.
- All items, belongings, and other property brought onto the premises by guests shall be at such guest’s own risk and Al Ain Adventure accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. As such, Al Ain Adventure advises guests not to bring valuables to the premises. Guests may leave all pushchairs and/or oversized luggage items at a designated area. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a fee and availability.
- Motor homes, camper vans, caravans, or any other vehicle of similar nature are not permitted anywhere within Al Ain Adventure including all parking areas and access roads unless express prior permission in writing has been given by a senior manager of Al Ain Adventure. This permission in its original form will need to be produced prior to entry. Photocopies will not be accepted. Any breach of this condition will be deemed to be trespassing and will be removed and the owner shall be responsible for all consequences arising as a result of such removal.
- Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Al Ain Adventure takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and access roads; no guarantee is given as to the security of guests’ vehicles and/or their contents in the car park.
- No vehicles are permitted to remain in Al Ain Adventure premises, parking areas including access roads outside the normal operating hours without the prior express permission of Al Ain Adventure, which retains absolute discretion as to whether such permission is granted.
- If any guest is in breach of any of these Entry Conditions and is a member of a group, then such group of individuals may also, at Al Ain Adventure discretion be denied entry or escorted from the premises without the right to refund.
- If Tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these Entry Conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these Entry Conditions are followed by each person in the group.
- To ensure that attraction manufacturer restrictions are being adhered to, for the safety and welfare of all our guests’ specific policies apply to guests with disabilities including those wearing casts – please refer to the Park Access Guide provided by Al Ain Adventure.
- The customer using the website who are Minors/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- Security capabilities and policies for the transmission of payment card details have to be mentioned on their website.