All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Any person who signs up to be a member of Al Ain Adventure Online Booking Portal will have to provide personal information. Any personal information collected and held by Al Ain Adventure Online Booking Portal will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Laws of the UAE. Personal information will not be passed on to any third parties without individuals’ consent unless required to do so in accordance with Data Protection Laws of the UAE or other applicable laws. Al Ain Adventure management will only use this information as it is intended to provide you the best possible service.
- We use firewalls and data encryption to reduce the risk of loss, disclosure, and misuse of personal information. However, it is not possible to eliminate all risks and therefore Al Ain Adventure management cannot accept liability for the loss, disclosure, and misuse of personal information.
- Method of Payment, Card Types accepted, and Currency:
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED (or any other agreed currency)”.
- Country of merchant domicile:
[UAE] Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
“Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
“(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Al Ain Adventure Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
- We require 72 Hours’ cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, we will charge you the cancellation fee as below:
- Bookings cancelled within 72 Hours prior to arrival or no-show will be charged 100% of the total booking.
- If the activities are cancelled due to factors out of our control, i.e. weather, water quality, or any other unforeseen reason, there will be no refund, your activities will be given as vouchers or moved to another day.
- Al Ain Adventure reserves the right to cancel the activity anytime if needed.
- If you would like to reschedule your event, due to personal/scheduling reasons, you must contact Al Ain Adventure reception (firstname.lastname@example.org) in writing 48 hours minimum prior to the day booked.
- Any bookings moved to other days will only be subject to availability.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment